Booster Skid Systems are used to help companies solve process issues while improving efficiency. We work with industry leaders in HVAC, hydronics and boiler feed systems to bring you the best in skid mounted booster systems.
BOOSTER SKID PACKAGE COMPONENTS:
- Industrial grade powder coated steel frame;
- Pump with GPM specific to application;
- Manual or actuated gate valves;
- Integrated automation controls.
CHILLED WATER SKIDS
Process Chilled Water Systems (PCW) are compact, skid mounted systems that circulate process water at a consistent temperature and pressure to the application’s point of use and back, allowing for more efficient and stable use of water-cooled machines, equipment and instruments.
STANDARD COMPONENTS INCLUDE:
- NEMA 4 powder coated steel control panel
- VFD control of pumps
- Vertical or horizontal centrifugal pumps
- Heat exchangers
- Stainless Steel Filters
- PVC, CPVC, PP or stainless steel piping
- Dry contacts for common alarm and influent permissive signals
CHEMICAL FEED SYSTEMS
Chemical Feed Systems are designed for precise chemical injection. These systems use high quality corrosion-resistant metering pumps to inject chemicals into a process tank or piping manifold. These systems can be provided with a double-contained chemical supply tank or as a metering pump skid only.
- NEMA 4 powder coated steel enclosure
- Relay or PLC-based control system
- Metering pumps for precise chemical dosing
- Isolation valves for each metering pump
- Double containment for systems with holding tanks
- Run permissive for remote enable/disable