Diaphragm Seals are typically used with pressure transmitters, but can also be used with pressure gauges and pressure switches. They are recommended in applications where the process medium is:
- is aggressive, corrosive, toxic and/or highly viscous
- has a (extremely) high or low temperature
- has crystallization and/or polymerization
We will replace an old Diaphragm Seal from an existing transmitter-seal assembly at half the cost of a new transmitter-seal assembly, so you can get your project running smoothly again with minimal disturbance.
Benefits of Seal Renewal
- Significantly more economic than ordering a completely new instrument
- Before executing the order, the transmitter is tested for proper functioning, so there are no unnecessary costs for a repair executed in vain
- All brands of pressure transmitters are compatible and new Diaphragm Seals can be mounted to them
- A clear and written quotation, so you have a clear insight in the costs and actions beforehand
- A repair/renewal of Diaphragm Seals often provides valuable information regarding the process and offers the opportunity of a better solution for increased lifetime
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 844-305-4191 if you have questions about Diaphragm Seal Reconditioning.